(*To learn more about Student Coaching, click here.)
I work with people who manage their own time (artists, entrepreneurs), people going through big transitions (new parents, recent graduates), or people who simply feel like their life is stretched too thin.
If you’re someone who has a lot of projects on the go, can start ideas but struggles to finish, is anxious or overwhelmed about your schedule, or who just wants better systems in place to simplify your life and create more space to thrive, I’d love to work with you.
- Sort and simplify the many moving pieces that make up your life
- Set clear weekly priorities so your days feel productive, grounded and free
- Implement systems that increase efficiency while reducing stress
- And much more…
Everything is done virtually, using the magic of Skype/FaceTime, so you can live anywhere.
- Step 1: Email me – firstname.lastname@example.org and say “Hey, I’m interested in learning more about coaching.”
- Step 2: We book a time to talk – this is FREE. We dive deep into what’s currently happening in your life compared to what you would like to see happening. This is a no-judgment, no-pressure zone – I genuinely assess whether I think I can be helpful.
- Step 3: If I think I can help, it’s up to you to decide if and when you want to move forward with coaching. Again – this is a 100% no pressure situation. Timing and fit are everything. You may say “Yes, let’s do this!” or “Yes, but not now” or “No, but thanks anyways.”
- Step 4: You will be invited to book a Coaching Package and we will get started!