(*Go to my Coaching Website here!)
I work with people who manage their own time (artists, entrepreneurs), people going through big transitions (new parents, recent graduates), or people who simply feel like their life is stretched too thin.
If you’re someone who has a lot of projects on the go, can start ideas but struggles to finish, is anxious or overwhelmed about your schedule, or who just wants better systems in place to simplify your life and create more space to thrive, I’d love to work with you.
- Sort and simplify the many moving pieces that make up your life
- Set clear weekly priorities so your days feel productive, grounded and free
- Implement systems that increase efficiency while reducing stress
- And much more…
Testimonials from Past Clients:
1. How were you feeling when you reached out to me initially? What were you looking for?
- Overwhelmed with managing my current priorities and taking action on my dream projects
- I had a number of different systems on the go, but none of them really seemed to work consistently
- Stuck feeling like I was always “catching up” (or not doing anything productive at all), vs. really owning my schedule and working towards the things I’m really passionate about
- I was looking for extra balance, clarity, and accountability in my work.
2. What were your goals? Did we achieve them?
- My goals were to feel “less scattered”, to develop systems that would help me balance my need for structure with my strong desire for freedom and creative flow, and to take tangible steps towards my dreams. And although I’m still a work in progress, I believe we achieved those!
- I now feel like I have a lot more focus and I’m ready to take on my workload in a healthy and balanced, yet fun and functional way.
3. What specifically did we do together that has continued to be helpful in your life?
- We set clear intentions for how I want my day/week to go in advance of diving in. The concept of “failing to plan is planning to fail” was definitely a real thing for me, and now I feel a lot more focused for the short-term while also working towards my goals for the long term.
- We dove into some deeply rooted limiting beliefs, and bringing those out into the open really helped to identify where I was holding myself back and what was blocking my true progress.
4. How would you describe what I do?
- I’d describe Kailea as a part organizational coach, part best friend, part therapist (lol). Working with Kailea is like catching up with a best friend every week, with an added dose of tough medicine from your boss. She’s just the best!
5. Who would be a fit to work with me? How would they be feeling?
- Any creative entrepreneur or artist who is feeling like they need an extra hand in organizing their schedules, is feeling off track in their creative endeavors, or simply needs someone to keep them accountable and encouraged from week to week!
6. What surprised you most about the experience?
- I was surprised by how excited I was to tick things off my list each day. I didn’t really understand the brain psychology around work and productivity before working with Kailea, and she really opened my eyes to how our habits/limiting beliefs actually work and ways to overcome the less desirable ones + develop new habits.
7. Anything else you want to add?
- I’m just so grateful to Kailea for all the value she’s added to both my work and personal life. As a creative entrepreneur, a lot of these aspects tend to overlap, and it can be hard to see clearly when you’re in the midst of it all!
- Kailea helped me gain perspective and really believe in myself and the gifts I have to share with the world. BIG, BIG LOVE & GRATITUDE!
How It Works:
Everything is done virtually, using the magic of Skype/FaceTime, so you can live anywhere.
- Step 1: Check out my website and email me – email@example.com and say “Hey, I’d like to learn more about coaching.”
- Step 2: We book a time to talk – this is FREE. We dive deep into what’s currently happening in your life compared to what you would like to see happening. This is a no-judgment, no-pressure zone – I genuinely assess whether I think I can be helpful.
- Step 3: If I think I can help, it’s up to you to decide if and when you want to move forward with coaching. Again – this is a 100% no pressure situation. Timing and fit are everything. You may say “Yes, let’s do this!” or “Yes, but not now” or “No, but thanks anyways.”
- Step 4: You will be invited to book a Coaching Package and we will get started!