I have always loved giving (and receiving!) gifts. Here are some ideas based on awesome gifts people have given me in the past – hopefully it will spark your thinking this holiday season!
- UGG Dakota Moccasin Slippers (these are the greatest slippers in the world!)
- Roots Sweatpants (Canadian classic – so cozy. A great gift for anyone!)
- Electric Toothbrush (something I probably wouldn’t have bought for myself but I was so happy once I had it)
- Portable Power Bank (For the person whose phone is always dying)
- Home Projector (If you use your laptop to watch tv, this is great for hosting! You just need an empty wall!)
- Record Player (This is a reasonably priced one we received as a wedding gift and it works/sounds great)
- Planner (Have an organized friend who loves planning? Give them THE GREATEST PLANNER IN THE WORLD!) 🙂
- Shutterfly Photo Book (Make a photo book for someone, or give a gift certificate so they can make their own)
- Pepin Coloring Book and Japanese Brush Pens (A relaxing new hobby – these pens are amazing)
- Apron (just adorable!)
- Cotton or linen napkins (feels so luxurious for special dinners)
- Oh She Glows Cookbook (vegan – great for beginners)
- Escape Room (Google to see if this is available in your city. In LA, The Basement is so good!)
- Zip-lining or skydiving
- Cooking class (Greg and I were given a “pie making class” a few years ago and it was a blast!)
- Homemade mix CD (retro and awesome)
- Song lyric print of a meaningful song (my best friend and I have prints of our song – “Love is a Battlefield”)
- Cookbook filled in by various family members with favorite recipes (I haven’t actually received this, but I would love to!)
I also had these ideas for themed gift baskets:
- Coffee Lover: Special mug, milk frother, high quality coffee beans, homemade biscotti
- Italian Dinner: Homemade marinara sauce, fresh pasta, fancy parmesan cheese, red wine
- Personal Stationary: Collection of unique (blank) cards and envelopes, set of stamps, custom return address labels
What are your “go to” gifts, or favorite gifts you’ve been given, that others may enjoy?
Thanks for reading and happy holidays!
5 thoughts on “Stumped for Gift Ideas?”
Love your idea for a coffee-lover basket. I have so many of those in my life!
Thank you for reading! I would LOVE to receive that gift! There are also little spoons you can get that say “Love you a Latte!” – so cute.
Love all your suggestions! I will have to work on that cookbook!
Aww! Thank you for reading Moe! A book filled in with family recipes would be a dream for me! Maybe I should put it together over the summer and then make copies for all the cousins. ❤
Great idea Kailea!